Housing & Hospitality
SDSU Mission Valley will include housing for both SDSU and the greater San Diego community in a vibrant university village setting, incorporating neighborhood-serving retail facilities on premises.
- The residential area will consist of 18 buildings and approximately 4,600 residential units for students, faculty, staff, and the greater community.
- Ten percent of housing units will be set aside as affordable housing on-site, providing workforce and publicly available housing within the university village setting.
- The site will feature approximately 95,000 square feet of neighborhood-serving retail space within the residential and Innovation District buildings.
- A conference hotel will include up to 400 rooms and up to 40,000 square feet of conference space adjacent to the stadium to support visitors to SDSU Mission Valley and stadium-related events.
- The hotel will also serve as a professional incubator for graduate and undergraduate students in SDSU’s L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality and Tourism Management.